Do you already have a great business but feel that your current processes and business systems are stopping you from growing?
Digital Junction specialising in helping business drive more profit by saving you time and money through systemising your business functions.
Is this true for you?
- You are running a successful digital marketing campaign and you are not managing your leads in a timely fashion.
- You manage your sales process and customer engagement process using email, spreadsheets.
- Your business is distributed amongst multiple locations.
- Your operate your bookkeeping using spreadsheets or desktop accounting software.
- You are planning on growing your business with more staff and locations.
- You have researched a number of technologies/systems and don’t know how to progress.
- You are feeling overwhelmed with technology and want to give up.
If any of these situations resonate with you, then you’re in the right place.
It is true business automations will improve your lead conversion and reduce operation costs over time.
But with opportunity comes a number of big risks:
- RISK#1: Stakeholder engagement: By not having all stakeholders in the business on board and enthusiastic about the benefits a new system result in a general feeling that jobs are at stake.
- RISK#2: Poor Planning: Not understanding how your business operates amongst all divisions will result in an solution that is more complex and difficult to manage that the “old way” of operating.
Here’s how our approach to business streaming is different from every other digital agency
- Planning. We aim to understand your current goals and what challenges you are having in reaching those goals. This way we identify the area of your business that require attention before recommending a solution. We are the type of agency that will cookie cut proposals to fit within our solution portfolio.
- Tight integration. We understand that implementing a new system can be very generic voltaren nerve racking to any organisation. We define a deployment plant to ensure it fits within your current budget and sales/fulfilment cycles to minimise the stress to all stakeholders.
- Deploy and Review. Our solutions are deployed within tight windows but it also allows us to review and refine based on customer feedback. This way all stakeholders can start seeing the benefit of what we are delivery and make the necessary changes as they occur.
- We free up your time and give you renewed mental energy to focus on what’s important to you.
Who is good fit?
Client fit is very important to us. Here are some of the qualities shared by our most successful and longest-standing clients:
- You are using or plan to use a marketing agency that will bring a bunch of leads into your funnel. If you are going to spend money on leads then you want a system to properly manage them.
- You have a mind set to grow your business even if you are only a startup.
- You understand and value the importance of strategy. If all you’re looking for is a team of “web monkeys”, that’s not us.
- You are building your sales team. You need to track all calls, appointments and proposals sent.
- You want to automate your online business. High transaction websites can create all sorts of problems managing orders and dealing with data entry into your accounting system.
- You understand the value of systemising your business. You know that systemising your process will lead to higher conversion rates, better customer nurturing and overall better knowledge of the state of your business.
If this sounds like you, contact us to schedule a free Opportunity Session to explore if we’re a good match.